29 August, 2005

Monday Morning Notes from a Kochalkaholic

Over in the sidebar at right I've added links to as many of my own articles, reviews and interviews with James Kochalka as I could find. I do plan to revise many of these pieces in the weeks ahead to make them more compatible with the overall KOCHALKAHOLIC! mission, but for now, I wanted anyone interested in this blog and its subject to have a central place to find as much of my writing about Kochalka comics and music as possible.

There are two other things I would like to add to the sidebar ASAP; one is a list of reciprocal links. So, please, if you've added KOCHALKAHOLIC! to your blogroll, drop me an e-mail and I will start setting that up. If you like what I'm doing here but haven't had a chance to add a link, please let me know when you're able to, and I will add you to the links here. I've also created a button ad/graphic link for this blog, so if you'd like me to send you that so you can add it to your site, please write me and I'll get it right to you.

Another set of links I would like to feature is to other cartoonists posting daily diary comic strips online. If you meet that criteria, or if you follow a strip or strips that is uploaded daily (or nearly so) and is about the life of its creator, then, again, send me some e-mail and help me make this blog an even better resource for people who enjoy James Kochalka's work, and the work of simpatico creators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home