09 September, 2005

Friday Morning Notes from a KOCHALKAHOLIC!

It's been a relatively quiet week here, and I suppose that's unavoidable when the focus is on a single creator. An interview I had hoped to post this week with one of the publishers of James Kochalka's comics has taken longer than I thought, so, hopefully I'll have that for you here next week.

Remember that the opening of The Center for Cartoon Studies is this weekend in White River Junction, Vermont. The school is headed up by cartoonist James Sturm, and James Kochalka and other noteworthy creators are on the faculty. I'm not yet certain if I'll be able to attend the opening, but I definitely want too. If I can manage to make it, I'll certainly post something about it here.

Please do sign the Evil Wings Petition if you'd like to hear the new CD from James Kochalka Superstar. We're over 100 signatures now, and that is good news, but many more are needed if the record company is to be convinced that there's an immediate need to release the CD.

I'm still interested in posting more reciprocal links with other sites and blogs, so if you're linking to KOCHALKAHOLIC!, please let me know.

Finally, if you've been reading KOCHALKAHOLIC! and there's a particular interview or feature you'd like to see here, feel free to e-mail me and I'll try to make it happen.

That's it for this Friday morning, more coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home